The Consistory met on May 21st and June18th .
The following was discussed:
• Zoning issues and inspections performed at 42 & 44 Thomas.
• Preparing a new lease for affordable housing corporation.
• Roof repairs needed on #42 and the church.
• Lighthouse Church partnership has been going very smoothly.
• The Church Revitalization Grant has been completed and is ready for classis approval.
• Manna Cafe has had a successful start.
• Purchasing a new grill to use for the Manna cafe.
• #44 needs a new storm door installed in the back.
• The hot water heater was replaced at the church.
• Study Zone completed a very successful year of free homework help and tutoring for children of South River.
• Summer services to be held at 9am in the sanctuary, July through Labor Day.
• The church website will be getting an upgrade.
• 2 movie nights to be scheduled over the summer.
• No consistory meeting over the summer.
The next meeting of the Consistory will be held on Sunday, September 24th at 12:30 p.m.